Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Time to get something done!

I just work up to the realization that one week from tomorrow is my first department meeting for the new school year. Yikes! Time to work on the "final frenzy" to-do list:

1. Weed the flower beds. Fortunately, it rained last night, so if the sun comes out and the mosquitoes stay away, this afternoon might be good for that.
2. Clean the house. Yeah, I know, an exercise in futility since it will be a mess all over again, but it does feel good those first few days (hours?) after the work is finished.
3. Complete the various unfinished art projects that have been crying for my attention while I wandered all over the place this summer. Actually, if I can complete just enough to see the top of my work table, that will be enough!


4. Find a better way to store my art supplies. Just bought more fabric paints on sale yesterday, but failed to consider where on earth I would put them!
5. Get myself to water aerobics at the Y at least three times this week. I've totally neglected myself on this one! Haven't seen the pool in over two weeks.

Reality check! Can I do all this in one week? Will I do all this in one week? Probably not, but it's good to have goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment