Sunday, August 4, 2013

Setting sail in a new direction...

The winds of change are blowing! For the past several years, I've tried to find time for my own art, all while teaching art full time. Ironically, I created more of my own art while working as an assistant principal than I have while working as an art teacher. After eight years in the art classroom, it's time to make time for myself!

When I first started this blog, my intent was to create an online journal for sharing thoughts on faith, family, and friendship, as well as ideas for long-distance grandparenting. I started a second blog, Thoroughly Artsy Mimi, for my creative, artistic efforts. It didn't take long to learn that managing both was a bit of a stretch!

So, in the interest of my sanity, my "artsy Mimi" will be joining my "modern Mimi" here on this page. I guess I will now be somewhat of a Thoroughly Artsy Modern Mimi!
Artsy Mimi

1 comment: